Our COVID-19 Protocol
At our office, you can be assured as protecting your health and safety is our number one priority.
We are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
Prescreening – Over phone
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will perform a temperature check on every patient and employee as an additional check upon entry.
Hand sanitizer and preprocedural Rinse
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will have you rinse with hydrogen peroxide before any procedure.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Patients will be advised to wait in car to reduce their exposure to any other patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- More frequent counter surfaces, door knobs, stationary sanitizing are being performed.