Invisalign, as opposed to braces, makes use of detachable, transparent trays. It’s worthwhile to look into Invisalign and why people prefer this type of treatment.
Invisalign Treatment can do the following wonders:
- There are a variety of conditions that can be treated with this method. Clear aligners can be used to correct overbite, underbite, overjet, and other malocclusions in the mouth.
- It’s almost invisible. Because of its translucent nature, this aligner is also known as a translucent plastic aligner. Because there are no wires or brackets, most people will not notice. It enables you to have a positive attitude while receiving treatment.
- Invisalign is a clear aligner that can be taken out and cleaned. Remove them to eat, drink, clean your teeth, or floss your teeth. Read Invisalign Attachments for a Brighter Smile.
- Braces are less difficult to clean. After eating, brush your teeth thoroughly to prevent plaque and cavities from forming. Clear aligners are simple to remove and brush away, no matter where you are in the world. As a result, maintaining proper oral hygiene and dental health is a simple process.
- It is quite comfortable to wear the Invisalign aligners because there are no orthodontic archwire, brackets, or sharp edges in the aligners. The smooth surface of the silicone trays helps to prevent irritating cuts or sores in the mouth, making them more comfortable for the user. They can be worn for up to 22 hours every day without getting tired.
- Because the patient will receive aligners before moving on to the next level, the patient will not have to come in as frequently. Because it is no longer necessary to tighten the wires and bands on metal braces, fewer visits are required as a result.
- Depending on the severity of the problem, the treatment term could be shortened by 6 months to 2 years in some cases. To put this in context, traditional braces often take between one and three years to accomplish their work.
- Galan-Lopez, L., Barcia-Gonzalez, J., & Plasencia, E. (2019). A systematic review of the accuracy and efficiency of dental movements with Invisalign®. Korean journal of orthodontics, 49(3), 140–149.
- Levrini L, Mangano A, Margherini S, Tenconi C, Vigetti D, Muollo R, Marco Abbate G. ATP Bioluminometers Analysis on the Surfaces of Removable Orthodontic Aligners after the Use of Different Cleaning Methods Int J Dent. 2016;2016:5926941. doi: 10.1155/2016/5926941. Epub 2016 May 8. PMID: 27242901; PMCID: PMC4875988.